Privacy Statement, Use of Website & Disclosure Information
1. The Gift Boutique may collect the following personal information about you, including
- contact details
- mobile number
- other information from which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2. We will only collect information that is necessary for what we do.
3. Currently, we gather online customer information to enhance your online experience with us, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
4. We collect information from you when you complete a registration profile, elect to subscribe to our membership database.
5. Should you no longer wish to be notified about new products, promotions or services please contact us.
6. The Gift Boutique will only disclose personal information to third parties if you consent, or where required by law or otherwise permitted under the Privacy Act.
7. The Gift Boutique will not sell personal information about you to third parties.
8. Minors should always ask a parent before sending information or credit card details over the Internet. It is the responsibility of parents and guardians to monitor children's internet usage, and Muah Fashion accepts no liability for charges made by minors.
9. Any use of this web site and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial is prohibited without the prior written permission of The Gift Boutique. Any reproduction, publication, display, modification, sale or distribution of any of the materials from www.thegiftboutique.com.au without the written authorization of The Gift Boutique is expressly prohibited.
10. The Gift Boutique aims to comply with the NPP, and any industry privacy codes. Where there are any relevant legislative changes or changes to our privacy statement, these changes will appear on this page. Our privacy statement was last updated on 10 October, 2011.
12. If any term is prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the term shall, to the extent required, be severed from this agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining terms and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of this agreement.